Advertise on FASHIONISTA101.com!
Fashionista101.com was launched in November 2007, and has since taken quite a liking to real-life fashionistas, as we are currently seeing numbers of up to 91,000 unique visitors per month. Fashionista101.com is a fashion, style, beauty, and entertainment blog for all females and fashionistas ages 16 and up. We dish on what’s hot and trendy in fashion and beauty like shoes, apparel, beauty secrets and products, as well as tons of celeb-related news. We’ve also conducted interviews with big names such as recording artist Lady Gaga, celebrity shoe and accessory designer Melody Ehsani, and publicist of Interscope/Geffen Records Tresa Sanders.
Currently, our advertising options are either a traditional CPM-based advertising, or fixed-placement sponsorship ads.
CPM Graphic Ads
Fashionista101.com offers CPM (cost per thousand impressions) ad spots for larger companies and campaign buys. Ads are available in the following standard-sized ad units:
- 300 x 250 — appearing in the right sidebar (one ‘above the scroll’, and another below)
- 728 x 90 — appears underneath the header of each page (above the scroll)
- 160 x 600 — appears in the right sidebar of each page (below the scroll)
Please contact advertise (at) fashionista101.com if you’re interested in booking a targeted CPM banner ad campaign with us.
We also offer affordable ad spots for smaller companies and independent designers. These spots are fixed positions and the ad unit sizes are:
- 125×125 (Standard) — appears in the sidebar, to the right of our most recent posts
- 300×250 (Premium) — appears with a custom header and 250 character text, right under our second recent post
Standard and Premium sponsor ads are displayed up to 90,000 times during the 30-day campaign and delivers hundreds of clicks for a very low monthly rate.
Please contact advertise (at) fashionista101.com if you’re interested in securing one of these spots.